Two reasons why we excel in our profession are that we attract a high caliber of employees and experience a low employee turnover rate. How do we do this? We provide a great place to work. We:
- Offer small firm culture with the ability to work on unique and interesting projects.
- Are inspired by the work we do: no one gets pigeonholed into doing just one thing.
- Give our staff ownership of the projects they are involved in from pre-design through construction closeout.
- Encourage learning and contribution of full potential by supporting education, training, and individual initiative.
- Support the balance between a good professional and personal life.
If you are community-minded, process-oriented, environmentally conscious, and committed to great design, send us your resume along with a letter telling us about yourself via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (650) 871-7911.
“What do I like about working at Group 4? The opportunity to do excellent work, the opportunity to work with communities and people to create a vision, and the opportunity to create facilities that strengthen their communities. I also like working with people I enjoy and respect.” - Dawn Merkes AIA, Group 4 Principal